7 males and 3 females born on 30th March 2012!
For more photos of this litter, please visit our Facebook page
We inseminated Ebony with frozen semen from Finn Vom Sutumer Grund (Germany).
Many thanks (once again!) to Monash Veterinary Clinic for another successful artificial insemination!
These puppies will be excellent for competition homes, as well family pets.
This is the first time Finnís bloodlines have hit Australia! We are very lucky!
It is crucial that prospective owners understand the importance of training, socialisation and good pack leadership.
They should also be aware that these puppies are from working lines and are required to go to obedience training for at least the first year of their lives.
Puppies were born on Friday 30th March 2012 and will be ready to go to
their new homes at 8 weeks of age (approx 25 May, 2012)
Please submit your interest in one of these puppies by filling out our
Above: Father of the litter, Finn Vom Sutumer Grund
In addition to providing the standard things a breeder should, such as general health guarantees, support & advice, we are the only breeder in Australia to 100% guarantee ALL our puppies for hereditary disease, including crippling hip and elbow dysplasia. We have the knowledge and confidence in our breeding program to be able to provide this guarantee to you in writing. We track the health in the blood lines we use, so we breed with the knowledge in what we are producing and have the ability to produce.
At Neigepearl, we provide more with your puppy than any other breeder in the country
Puppies will be priced at $2000 each and will be sold under our Puppy Sale Contract, with:
- Their first C5 vaccinations
- Regularly wormed
- Vet checked
- Videos and photos from birth
- Pedigree papered & registered with the WGSDAV
- 12 month membership with the WGSDAV, so you can attend all events, activities & training
- Our very own original Comprehensive & Educational Puppy Pack (put together by breed experts, top trainers and behaviourists)
- Guarantee against hip AND elbow dysplasia and all other breed specific diseases
- $100 Rebates for each ANKC working title achieved
- Free training advice/behaviour consultations
- Lifetime breeder support (goes without saying when you purchase a puppy from us!)
- Free professional pet photography sessions for our website (within Victoria)
All content copyright 2010 Neigepearl